Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pregnancy Photography

For every woman the time of being pregnant is something special. Even though 9 months seems to be an incredibly long time at the beginning, the time often goes by faster than one thinks. Keep the memory of this wonderful time and your beautiful curves with customized photographs.


Junge Fotografie offers half-hour photo-shoots with 5 prints that starts from only 99 €. Of course you can also order a gift - purchase vouchers and give it as surprise to your beloved.

I set great value upon naturalness in my photographs, that‘s why I have specialized in outdoors - photography where I‘m able to include the wonderful play of natural light and shadow in my work.

For the same reason, YOU decide where you want to be photographed, YOU choose a place that is important to you in this very special time and where YOU feel comfortable. I come to you ... no access routes and no stress!

Do you have any questions, want an appointment or buy a gift - voucher?
Click HERE to get to my contact form! I‘m looking forward to hear from you!