Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Web-Launch: JF-Hochzeitsfotos

Due to the great number of jobs and inquiries as a wedding photographer, as well as the wonderful feedback from my customers, I've decided publish an independent website only for wedding photography.

And now it's done - www.jf-hochzeitsfotos.de - is online!

www.jf-hochzeitsfotos.de

I would also like to thank all my clients who have given me the opportunity to use their photos, whether online on my website or as print for my portfolio. THANK YOU!

And of course a big "thank you" to the guys of freshlabs (Agentur für Neue Medien, Hamburg) who always support me in all my projects and plans with great help and advice.


Note:  
Because I only have a certain number of internet-capable devices for testing available, feedback is very welcome to be able to fix yet undetected bugs and errors.